Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 09:56 AM   #60
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

The Girl Becomes The Pony Girl - Part 1

Lilly is excited to see that I have a new slave girl cuffed up in the basement. We enjoy training Pony Girls together and we agree that she will make a fine Pony Girl. We approach her and I gratuitously grope her ample tits as she struggles and drools through her spider ring gag. I snap a shock collar around her neck in case she needs some motivation. Her wrists are cuffed in front of her and she is given a blackout contact lens and ordered to put it in. She hesitates and receives a shock from the remote. Disobedient Pony Girls will not be tolerated. After both contacts are in her open mouth gag is replaced with a metal bit gag with a built in tongue port. The chains that restrained her to the chair are removed and she is ordered to stand and strip. We see a flashback of what happened to her the last time she refused. We also see more evidence, in the form of bruises on her ass, once she strips out of her jodhpurs. She seems to have learned her lesson because she does not hesitate this time. Once nude, I order her to turn in a circle a few times. Her wrists are cuffed, once again, behind her back and she is ordered to turn a few more times for our enjoyment. It's not long before I place her in her Pony harness. It takes a while to adjust and get all of the buckles tightened. I take out her gag for a while as I will need to add a head harness, and then it will go back in..

Filesize: 503 MB
Duration: 00:22:30
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07735 секунды с 9 запросами