View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 04:17 AM   #319
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Release Year: 2018

Sam and Lorenzo have returned for another visit. This time I bring Lorenzo into the room where I have several spanking devices laid out on the bed. Riding crop, leather paddles and restraints. I tease him and tell him tonight we are going to do something extremely different. Lorenzo smokes his cigarette fast as he looks the stuff over and says hell no I aint doing that shit. I just laugh at him and tell him I am playing with him. I get him in position on the bed and we start bantering back and forth. He pulls out a nice hard-on and starts teasing me with it. Showing it proudly to the camera and asking me if it's big enough and if I want to touch it. I pull out a dildo from the drawer and give it to him to compare with his. He asks me which one I'd rather play with and I quickly tell him his. I call Sam into the room (almost at Lorenzo's suggestion) so he can film the scene and I jerk Lorenzo off to a nice explosion as his best friend films the whole episode.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Lorenzo
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20234 секунды с 9 запросами