All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Please, Touch Me

Please, Touch Me

Genre: Vintage, Teens
Duration: 00:59:16
Director: Pit Anderson
Studio: Man`s Best
Cast: Andreas G., Volker F., Olaf D., Kicci R., Jan W.

Two youthful looking teens chat on a couch and decide to fool around. Passionate kissing leads to two naked guys exploring each other orally. Probing fingers and tongues seek out anal rewards and lead to condom free fucking. Very lean, very hairless! Scene two features two new models, here again, both lean and hairless. They get naked on a bed and get each other very hard, but decide to go shower together. Afterwards they head back to the bed to resume their sexplay. Both have very nice cocks! After ample oral play, the longer haired boy (my favorite in the cast) shoves his uncut 8-incher into his friend, condom free, and pounds him hard! He fucks him till he's ready to explode and then jerks his monster cock all over his friend's face, followed by his friend's all over his stomach. Scene 3 features one of the horny lads from scene one. He's out in the snow with another humpy teen. They decide to warmup back at the apartment. "I'm Horny...Please Touch Me". No problem. They get naked on the couch, the new guy giving up his tender butt to his horny lean friend. They fuck in several positions until they both spill their hot teen-aged loads. Great Twink video!

File size: 542 Mb
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG1 Video 320x240 25.00fps 1032Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 192Kbps

File size: 542.8 MB

Download Please, Touch Me
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10697 секунды с 9 запросами