Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Tricked into coming inside

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

As Kyle methodically cleans the windows of my grimy warehouse, I spy on him from a dark corner, enjoying the sight of his buff body in its last few moments of freedom. But when he doesn't remove his shirt again, I get bored and take matters into my own hands, asking him to come inside and do the windows in there. Kyle must sense my predatory stare, as he appears more and more nervous... but it's too late. My mate Mo sneaks up behind the window cleaner and grabs his arms, shoving him to the floor and snapping a pair of handcuffs round his wrists.
Kyle protests and swears at us at the top of his voice, but it's too late for all that - the walls are thick, the windows are boarded up, and no one is coming to help. We maul his body like animals, sniffing at his groin, jerking his shirt up to chew his nipples, and wrenching his lips into place to kiss him. I put the struggling boy over my knee and spank his firm, wriggling arse. Kyle tries to be stoic, but as we begin slicing off his clothes with scissors, it rapidly becomes obvious that we have more than just rough-housing on our minds.
When we rip off his underwear and Kyle's big, heavy cock tumbles out, we immediately begin grasping and yanking at it. Mo gets a good long smell of the sweaty worker's scent, as Kyle shrinks away in disgust, his face a picture of repulsion at being so intimately sniffed by another man.
With Kyle sweating in fear, we decide to give him a wash, so we throw the whole bucket of filthy, freezing water over him and get to work scrubbing his arse, cock and face with his own window cleaning tools. Kyle howls in misery as the cold water drenches his body but we just laugh and torment his sensitive genitals with the rough sponges and cloths.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2072kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 314.6 MB
Download Tricked into coming inside

Время генерации страницы 0.11197 секунды с 9 запросами