View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 05:23 PM   #62
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

03 Jan 2019
Ariel Anderssen

The Posh Bitch and The Gardener

Posh Bitch Ariel tells of the gardener for overwatering the orchids that she insisted he water yesterday (even though he told her they didn't need it). He finally snaps! He ties her down to the bench in the conservatory, strips off her shoes, pulls down her knickers and proceeds to apply a blistering punishment to her arse and the soles of her bare feet with her own posh horsey riding crop!
But what's this? This head harness and ballgag with the riding tack? That hardly looks suitable for a horse or a pony. Could it be that the posh bitch has a secret kink?

22,9 Мb

Katy Cee

Capturing the Spirit of the Desert Breeze

Elemental beauty featuring the glamourous Katy Cee!
I was going to do my usual storyline for these very bold and striking pictures- obviously, Katy reminded me of a spirit of the air and I've long had a thing about fairy-tale characters getting locked up in cold steel.
But actually what struck me when I was going through the photos was just how beautiful I think it all looks. I'm very proud of them and I think they would not look at all out of place on the cover of a glossy fashion magazine. Many thanks to Kate and Katy (and Ariel, who helped out even though there might have been spiders)- a true team effort to make some photos I think are just gorgeous!

26,6 Мb
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
marker (01-05-2019), raj2000 (01-06-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.01839 секунды с 9 запросами