View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 01:58 AM   #60
GGGstars

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

GGGstars Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cali Carter Big And Monster Black Cock Devin King (2018)

Cali Carter - Big And Monster Black Cock Devin King (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: IR, Big Black Cock, Rimming, 1 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Pantyhose / Stockings, Petite, Shaved, Swallow, Tattoos

Description: Cali Carter. A master of "dirty talk"...and a Black Cock girl. Today's scene opens with Cali talking directly to you, seducing you into her world before her Bull appears. And what a Bull! He's pure muscle with a huge piece of uncut meat that's going to test Cali's sweet cunt. How far can The Bull stretch Cali's sopping wet pussy wide-open before she's forced to "tap out"? Or, can Cali take it all? Cali's blonde beauty and her magnificent, petite body just oozes sexuality. I don't know about you, but I lost it when Cali dropped to her knees and buried her face deep into the Bull's ass, rimming him like never before! The result? A smoking-hot interracial sex session that ends with The Bull's load shot directly into Cali's waiting mouth. Cali swallows whatever ended up in her mouth...and the rest? Cali, a cum fetishist, enjoys the jizz dripping down her flawless body to crank out one more thrilling orgasm!

Info file:
Size: 407 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 36 min 12 s
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File
GGGstars is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17565 секунды с 9 запросами