View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 02:09 AM   #897
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shikijou Kyoudan

Shikijou Kyoudan

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Housewives, Dark skin, Toys, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Present
Game language (plot): English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium III 1GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 1GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Lots of gaps between flat holes and the heart of believers, filling, filling and filling.
The hero, who loses his job from an arrogant attitude, is expelled from the apartment and becomes homeless and sits on a park bench - you.
The mysterious beautiful woman "Shima Izuki" appeared in front of you, who was holding a grudge against the world, in the evening of one day, it was about a beautiful time.
"I want you to greet you as the guru of the gods of the gods"
You are a crazy proposition, you doubt your ears.
Shima will ask you to allow him to become the "guru" of the new religion "Princess of the Princess of God", which is the leader of himself.
"The original guru, Masako Hikaru, is in a state of when he breaks the body, and he wants him to be a substitute for him.
Shima responds smoothly, asking the reason why he asked himself unknown.
When the guru is gone, the cult will not stand, so I was looking for alternatives.
And you have a "phase" once in a hundred years and it has spiritual potential.
In addition, the look of you and your guru is very similar.
You are alone in heaven, and you were worried about tomorrow's food, but I decided to skate this story, despite a scattered thought.

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Shikijou Kyoudan
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03429 секунды с 9 запросами