View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 02:59 AM   #947
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru two

Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru two

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Netorare, Mind Break, Housewives, Glasses, Toys, Big tits, Anal
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Not Required
Game language (plot): English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium4 1.6GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 4.29GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: A sports teacher who has a pleasant attitude and a winning character.
The main character, "Amami Juto," who has been thinking about her for a long time, confesses only until graduation.
Although he was once stunned, Marika enthusiastically accepts his confession.

Since then, happy days have passed ...

"I got married a while ago, and we celebrated our wedding anniversary. In our relations there is no place for disputes, and I thought that this happiness will continue in the future ... "

Yuuto, who was now a university student, was soon to begin his search for work. In such a situation, Marika moves to a distant public school for work. Too far to come back every day to join her husband. While Marika rents a small apartment and lives there alone.

"Every day is busy living far away.
I tried to keep in touch with him as often as possible to fix this loneliness.

"Today was this"
"Let's go on a date this weekend."

Even without a telephone conversation, I was glad that we both kept in touch. On such days, the shadows of the opposite sex turn out to be me and him.
Although we trusted each other, even when we could not listen to ourselves, when we looked at each other, we experienced some uneasiness.

One day I will not be able to withstand this situation so much that I would cause something that cannot be restored. "

File size: 4.3 GB
Download Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru two
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05237 секунды с 9 запросами