View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 03:17 PM   #42
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sex school is in session!

Sex school is in session!

Cast: Justine
Genres: MILF, GILF
Video language: English

When this scene opens, 53-year-old Justine, aka Badd Gramma, is sitting in bed, wearing a short skirt, a button-down top and glasses. "Are you ready for your sex lesson today?" she asks. "I'm going to show you exactly how to satisfy Badd Gramma. I want to show you exactly what turns me on so you can do it right next time. I'm going to show you how to satisfy a real woman, not some little girl." We're all ears and eyes, Justine! She unbuttons her top and plays with her nipples. "School is in session," this divorcee, woman and says. "You can start with these: sucking my big, hard nipples. Fill your mouth up with these." But she's all alone. Where's the guy? Doesn't she have to give us a hands-on demonstration? Isn't showing always better than telling when you want someone to learn something? Damn right! So her guy shows up, and it might as well be you because this is a P.O.V. sex lesson in which Justine strokes your cock, sucks your cock and then sits on your cock, and best of all, she keeps her glasses on the whole time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sex school is in session!
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01836 секунды с 9 запросами