View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #85
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,633 раз(а) в 12,589 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

File Name : CM-2014-01-26 - Kylie K - KYLIE'S BACK.mp4
File Size : 454.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:07

Well I got an email the other day from Kylie and she said that she just bought a new video camera for at home and was wondering if she could make some movies for the site by herself. Who the hell am I to say no to an offer like that... so I didn't. She has a little work to do on the lighting to make things amazing, but this is one hell of a start.

File Name : CM-2014-01-28 - Victoria - VICTORIA'S TINY COSTUME.mp4
File Size : 425.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:11

I think that this is easily Victoria's best update yet. Sure she looks hot in all of them.. and just has a great sexy attitude, but I think that you will agree with me the way she moves around in this one just takes the cake. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Время генерации страницы 0.10808 секунды с 9 запросами