Max and the City (Wurstfilm)

Title: Max and the City (Wurstfilm)
Genre: Muscle
Runtime: 89 Min.
Language/s: English, German
Video Stream: DVD-RIP
Audio Stream: Line
Video Codec: MPEG-4 DivX / Xvid
Hoster: Uploaded.net, Share-online.biz, Uloz.to, Filefactory.com, Filer.net, DDL.to
Crypter: Filecrypt.cc
Size: 1279,14 MB
Parts: 7 files
Password: gaypower
Stream: https://openload.co/f/6beoUKdW0uQ/Wu...d_The_City.avi

Quote:
Sexy Berlin – Berlin hat auf der ganzen Welt den Ruf als geilste Stadt für schwule Rammler. Das hat auch Max auf Gran Canaria gehört. Schnell nimmt er Kurs auf die deutsche Hauptstadt, um seinem Schwanz ein gehöriges Stück Berliner Flair zu gönnen. Noch keine fünf Minuten in der Stadt fickt er schon den ersten sexy Punk. Der pumpt Max die Begrüßungssahne aus den Eiern. Schnell findet Max einen Job in einer Bar inklusive einer geilen Drecksau als Kollegen. Auch die Bleibe bei Jessica ist toll, hat die nicht nur ein Zimmer, sondern auch einen umwerfenden Boyfriend zu bieten. Maxens Blaskünste überzeugen den Heten-Freund dann auch sofort. Loch bleibt schließlich Loch. Ein unverhofftes Hunde-Sitting verschafft Max dann einen samentriefenden Nachmittag mit drei Touristen. Und schließlich kann er sich auch noch den fetten Riemen seines Kollegen reinschieben. Kurzum - Berlin macht seinem Ruf als erste Adresse für Arsch-Garagen alle Ehre!
------
Berlin has a reputation world wide as a city of intense sexual energy. Max, a cock craved young gay stud, can't wait to get his ass to the German capital to explore his wild side in Max & the City. Within minutes of getting off the plane, he is already giving it up for a sexy punk boy, you know that he's in for quite a stay. When Max takes a job as a bartender, he finds his sex crazed coworkers eager to welcome him to town with their rock hard uncut meaty cocks. Just when it seems it can't get any better for Max, the innkeeper's straight, well hung boyfriend uses his huge cock to seduce Max and give his tight hole the workout it has been searching for.

Year: 2010
Studio: Wurstfilm
Actors: Ben Armstrong, Eliot Corrigan, Marcel, Marco di Lucca, Philippe Delvaux, Ruben Fux, Tonya Maya
Download:

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via uploaded.net

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via share-online.biz

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via uloz.to

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via filefactory.com

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via filer.net

Download "Max and the City (Wurstfilm)" via ddl.to

Movie down? than write me an PM or visit me on my Site!

Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11652 секунды с 9 запросами