Old 03-05-2019, 02:24 AM   #9617
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Totally Tabitha #6 - Unusual Insertions

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Tabby, Tabitha
Genres: solo girls, fisting, masturbation, dildo/toys, shocking penetration, all girls

I shoot my scenes as real as it gets. I find real, mostlyfirst-time amateurs willing to do movies. They answer my ads that run in local and college papers and tell me what they want to do. Accommodating them as best as I can, I hook up total strangers to fulfill their desires and create what I hope to be unique and compelling adult entertainment. Hot doesn't even begin to describe the action in these movies; from solo with toys to big, big boys, these girls do it all -- it's all part of fulfilling their wildest fantasies.
I am very pleased with the tremendous response to my 'oldster Lanny Presents -- Raw and Unedited' series and I plan to continue to release titles in the future. Enjoy!Here are 5 solos with Totally Tabitha getting herself off using a variety of implements-- not a dildo or vibrator among them--but there is an aerosol can-- a wine bottle--a garden tool-- and a few other surprises-- these are five of the most highly erotic solos I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll agree.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 973.3 MB
Download Totally Tabitha #6 - Unusual Insertions
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12333 секунды с 9 запросами