Old 03-07-2019, 10:24 AM   #1834
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Le diner en ville

Release Year: 1977
Studio: Cinesco Films
Cast: Willy Braque, Maude Carolle, Chantal Fourquet, Michèle Le Brumann, Barbara Moose, Guy Royer, Samantha, Lisa Stophenberg, Christiane Surreau, Alain Tissier.
Genres: Classic
Video language: French

It is again one of those strange Bénazéraf film with an illogical editing. This time there are 3 stories (that's what I understand), I suppose illustrating 3 different ways to have a diner in town. In the first one a guy delivers wine or juice to 2 girls who will sexually abuse him (the girl, I suppose Pauline Serrault, is a real slut), the woman comes into the game for a moment, then arrives a priest but before he is abused, we jump into the second story. A couple has sex in the bedroom then the girl is playing with jewellery in the bathroom while a thief is watching in the obscurity and while another girl (a guest of the couple) sucks some cocks in the toilets, the thief the hostess and guests to have an orgy and participates himself. In the third story, 2 couples who met during a flight become friends and test each other sex aptitudes. Jumps from one story into the next, are very abrupt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1529kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 969.0 MB
Download Le diner en ville
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03227 секунды с 9 запросами