View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 09:58 PM   #7
Lucky_90

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Lucky_90 Непонятно, что и думать...

Full Version Of Bed Restraints Nikes

Description:
I strap this loser down in my bed restraints. I make sure they are nice and tight so he can't get out (like he would ever want to) I then sit on his boner placing my old dirty NIKE sneakers on his face. I instruct him to lick the bottoms clean, before I even say anything his tongue is licking wildly. He knows how often I wear these gym shoes. He also knows I hate having old dingy sneakers. He eats ever speck of dirt off the bottom. I then tell him to clean the top and side of my sneakers. Which of course he does.. like he has a choice. I remove my stinky shoes exposing my dripping wet from sweat socks. I place the inside right onto his face. The smell is overpowering, it makes my eyes water! While he is sniffing away I shake my tight ass teasing you losers. "ITS ALL ABOUT ME" at least thats what my panties day ;]What a lucky guy, first he gets to clean my gym shoes with his tongue and now he gets to sniff my socks! As i sit on his stomach I force him to take deep breathes of my hot steaming socks. He loves to have Princess Lindseys sock mask on his face. My socks are the best thing for a slaves skin. He comments on how moist they are, how much he appreciates them. I tell him to remove my socks with his teeth which he does in under a second. I tell him to clean my sweaty feet, get the toe jam, skin, sweat. Anything that is on my soles post gym. Now that my feet are clean i cover his face with my socks.. guess what I do next. Smother his face with my ass, yes the socks are still on there. Forcing my slave to suffocate under my ass he continues to fight for sock air. I jump up and down on his face, smashing the socks onto his skin. What a lucky loser, face sitting, sock sniffing and he gets to lick my soles.. be jealous!

Preview:

Lucky_90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10223 секунды с 9 запросами