elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Bottoms up! Vanessa Del

Bottoms up! Vanessa Del

Info:
Name : VanessaDel_1600.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 44 Mb
Resolution : 1200x1600

Are you up for hanging out at the bar with Vanessa Del? Of course, you are. Every guy who loves XLGirls is up for that. Vanessa is always smiling, always happy. If you woke up every morning to a tropical paradise instead of sitting in traffic gridlock, you'd be smiling too. Vanessa's photo shoots and videos always create good times. You want proof? "Vanessa's super-sized funbags are just stupendous! Her beautiful ass is certainly worthy of expert attention, too." (Happy Dude) "Mere words are inadequate for you. You are truly unique and special. I'm very grateful for all of your fine work. My respects to you!" (Slothsaxon) "Vanessa's boobs look fantastic whether she's laying on her back or if they're hanging down or restrained in something tight." (Jet) What is it about the Dominican Republic that has yielded some of the biggest breasted women in the world eager to get naked for the camera? The water, the food, genetics? We may not be scientists but when it comes to huge tits, we'll take any reason!
Tags : BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20323 секунды с 9 запросами