All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Anko Gives Orochimaru A Slutty Blowjob Kailey Ketchum

Anko Gives Orochimaru A Slutty Blowjob Kailey Ketchum

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 709 MiB
Resolution : 2160 x 3 840
Runtime : 9:43
Description: This is the first of 5 videos for my January 2018 cosplay videos. =) The others will find their way to my profile within the next 48 hours (It's Sunday night as I'm typing this). You can get the entire January 5 video package by donating $50 to the Cosplayer of the Year contest! Click the "vote now" button under my photo on my profile.

In 2018 I am starting an entirely new dynamic with my cosplays. Each month, I'll be doing anywhere from 3 - 6 cosplays and taking photos and making a video for each. Each month will also have theme. This month's theme was "Naruto Characters." You can support my cosplays on Patreon if you choose to. Look up "Kailey Ketchum." I also already have February's videos and photos well underway, as well as starting the cosplay crafting/sewing for March's cosplays. I'll announce each month's theme on the first of the month. I have the entire year of 2018 already planned, and I can't wait to show you guys what I have planned for you!

Okay, now for the description. (Always keep in mind that all of my videos would be considered "fanfic," and the details may not always match up perfectly with the actual shows, games, or movies.)

Anko is very loyal to her Sensei, Orochimaru and follows him without question. She'll do anything for him, including satisfy her curiosities as to what he tastes like. Anko gladly takes her sensei's cock as far down as she can get it and let's the sounds of her gags mixed with her wet tongue echo so he can hear the power he has over her. The taste of his cock makes her salivate all over it, as she lets it drip all over his cock so her lips move smoothly back and forth all over it. She'll do anything for her Sensei, especially show him her slutty side. She takes his cock in her mouth with as much skill as she can dish out until he blows his load in her mouth. She thanks him for the opportunity to please him once again.

** You don't have to have ever seen Naruto to enjoy this video! It is based around cock sucking skills, love of bad dragon toys, and lots of cum lube. =) The character just makes it more fun for me
Genre : Aliens & Monsters, Blow Jobs, Cosplay, Facials, Submissive Sluts

Download File:
Anko Gives Orochimaru A Slutty Blowjob
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09654 секунды с 9 запросами