View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 05:33 PM   #146
SvetaStarbucks

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

SvetaStarbucks Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Blooming Rose

Blooming Rose

Newcomer Chloe Rose is a Voluptuous magazine Girl (All Stacked All Natural 4, June '15 V-mag) from Dallas, Texas. She's making a guest appearance at XL Girls, plunging into a pool to see if big natural tits float (they do) before she goes inside to show you why her best friend and his dad, a SCORE reader for twenty years, suggested she contact BeASCOREModel.com. Chloe acted on their suggestion and we're glad she did. What a body on this girl-next-door, braces and all.

Chloe says she plays with herself "after stressful days or when I can't sleep." Here, it's for fun and excitement, the thrill of being a naughty girl who deserves a lot of attention. "I like to wear sexy clothes when I go out on a date. I like to flirt and tease and see how hot I can get a guy. I rarely have a problem with that. I like girls but I like men better."

Chloe tried dancing topless in a club. Can you imagine having seen Chloe on stage, her big tits dangling while she bent over and smiled? That only lasted two weeks. We're sorry we missed that sight.

Info:
Number: 71
Name: ChloeRose_3000.zip
Resolution: x
Size: 74 Mb

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo Chloe Rose

DOWNLOAD FILE
SvetaStarbucks is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02380 секунды с 9 запросами