View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 11:30 PM   #58
Lucky_90

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Lucky_90 Непонятно, что и думать...

Jacqueline And My Friends - The Professor

Description:
This afternoon I, Jacqueline and my friends, need to go at professors to have the test evaluation. Unfortunately, the test evaluation is C, we are very sad about this but I have a great idea: I know that our professor is a foot fetishist, i think this is going to be our salvation! He goes out briefly and we put our sneakered feet on the desk.Immediately he falls in our trap, he asks to remove our shoes and he starts to sniff our feet.We sit on the armchair to be more comfortable and he falls at our feet, licking and kissing all over.After long time, we give him a trample massage, I think he is satisfied, so we ask him for a higher test evaluation, a little effort after so much foot licking.Surprisingly he says that it was very amusing, he thanks us but he cant do anything to rise our test evaluation. This makes us very very angry, we throw him on the floor, we stomp him, kick him and jump on him violently. He doesnt surrender, so we put him on a chair and we start slapping his face hardly, After some hard slaps, he seems to begin surrendering but he doesnt want to give an A evaluation. We continue slapping him, I know he is having a great headache but we dont stop until he says he will give us an A evaluation.He has many difficulty to get at the desk again, perhaps the slaps were too hard ahah!, but we have an A evaluation, and that was the only thing we wanted to have from this poor loser!

Preview:

Lucky_90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами