View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 03:20 PM   #890
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Wild Life - build 11.2018 + (work in progress)

Wild Life - build 11.2018 + (work in progress)
Tags: doggy.style, cowgirl, missionary, reverse.cowgirl, big.tits, facial, straight, deepthroat, big.ass, lesbian, big.dick, tit.fuck, hairy.pussy, redhead, outdoors, 3d, game, monster, furry, exe, sim, sex.game, wip,

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

In a world very different from ours life was relatively peaceful between the tribal people in touch with the lush nature around them and the creatures roaming the woods and vast landscapes. The balance shifted when foreigners from different worlds worlds discovered the unspoiled environment and its inhabitants. Rogue criminals and vagabonds came to seek fortune and make a living by hunting and killing the majestic creatures and searching for rare, precious materials. Not only criminals developed an interest for the world, noble scholars started studying the world. They document and research the creatures and tribal people looking for ancient relics, witnesses to the times that were.

Become the heroine Maya - strong, beautiful and able to call upon her wings, her tribal heritage - in this gripping Adult Action-RPG. Roam the world from fertile forests to dry and sun-soaked deserts, spread your wings and cut through the skies of a world torn by greed and vanity. Find your own way to ensure your survival and embrace the possibilities of fighting and sex.

Maya's story is just the beginning. As development continues there will be more characters of different factions for you to experience. For example you could also take the role of Max, a young troublemaker from the poor regions of an industrial world, still looking for his place in life, who joined the raiders in a call for adventure. Fighting and surviving for purpose and meaning on this wild uncharted planet.
The potential is endless, so stay tuned.

Size: 5.81 GB

Wild Life! A standalone computer game for Windows x64 (for now) made by an indie studio with professional production background. THIS IS A VERY E4RLY BUILD OF THE GAME IN DEVELOPMENT I didn't get this game straight from the , but I found it in other corners of the internet, game works fine for me on a decent gaming computer running Windows 10 x64. The game plays fairly smoothly, you control one character at a time and you can run around and have sex with most other characters on the beach. There is a furry and monster section off to the side of the island pictured in one of my screen shots. There was one lesbian interaction I found with a cat lady and a human lady, but I couldn't engage in any human on human lady gay action, that is probably still in development. The animations are pretty cool, there is voice acting and sex sounds, and decent option menus for controlling animation speeds, clothes, cameras and loops. I couldn't figure out how to do any fighting or "Action RPG" stuff, but as goes for a simple proof of concept sex game, its pretty neat.

from my RE4DME:
To start the game open "WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" in:

WildLifeC > Binaries > Win64 > WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe

Once in, accept terms, then go into the settings and turn off censorship, its on by default.

You will probably have to play with the settings some.

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

» Wild Life - build 11.2018 $10+.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB «
» Wild Life - build 11.2018 $10+.part2.rar - 1 024.0 MB «
» Wild Life - build 11.2018 $10+.part3.rar - 266.3 MB «

Время генерации страницы 0.09170 секунды с 9 запросами