Old 04-04-2019, 08:20 PM   #895
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tales Of Androgyny [v0.2.07.5] P4tron Only All Versions

Tales Of Androgyny [v0.2.07.5] P4tron Only All Versions
Tags: shemale, transsexual, game, .roleplay, gay, fantasy, futanari, rpg, monster, corruption, animated, games, 2dcg, android, combat, mobile.game,

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.

Updated: Dec/30/2018
Developer: The Majalis Duo
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.07.5
Platform: Windows64, Windows32, Linux, Mac, Android
Language : English

Changelog:
Quote:
Version: 0.2.07.5 - Fourth December Weekly New features: - Class changing is more fully implemented - Added an option to change font color New content: - Added Lewd Order CG and placeholder encounter - New Schoolgirl Hiro outfit - New Prostitute Hiro outfit Tweaks and bug fixes: - Fixed Incantation occurring on characters that shouldn't have it - Fixed magic being taken away erroneously - Changed button sizes so choices wouldn't fall off the screen - Fixed a lot of typos
Version: 0.2.07.4 - Hotfix - Fixed broken world map seeds that didn't connect to the first town - Can no longer click through the UI on the world map
Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

» Tales of Androgyny 0.2.07.5 Patron Only All Versions.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB «
» Tales of Androgyny 0.2.07.5 Patron Only All Versions.part2.rar - 1 024.0 MB «
» Tales of Androgyny 0.2.07.5 Patron Only All Versions.part3.rar - 1 024.0 MB «
» Tales of Androgyny 0.2.07.5 Patron Only All Versions.part4.rar - 290.8 MB «

Время генерации страницы 0.03952 секунды с 9 запросами