View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:24 AM   #170
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Age Humiliation with Blackmail Fantasy by

Age Humiliation with Blackmail Fantasy by

DESCRIPTION: You are such a pathetic, old codger. I've just walked into my room after work and my panty drawers are in disarray. Did you really think you could break & enter, sniff my underwear, and then escape without being caught? What a useless,geriatric moron! Do you have any idea what will happen if your wife finds out about this? I know how long you've fantasized about my young perky tits and ass,and I eagerly use them as weapons of mind fuckery to get exactly what I want from you...my new car payments to be covered by YOU. I'm sure it's a small price to pay so that wifey doesn't find out. Don't you think? I let you touch your grotesque, old dick for my amusement & send you packing to arrange your bank account to prepare for my upcoming car notes. Get busy! I don't have much time before I let the news make its way to your significant other, and your life will be forever ruined. Good luck finding someone at your age with no money and a huge perversion under your belt(from a custom)!
MODEL: Kerri King
GENRE: Blackmail Fantasy, Femdom, Verbal Humiliation, Role Play, Financial Domination

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15:25
Size: 464 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.40092 секунды с 9 запросами