View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 06:09 AM   #191
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jill Kassidy, Cherie Deville - Obsession

Jill Kassidy, Cherie Deville - Obsession

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Chad is on the phone with the police. He's furious that they're making him wait a full 72 hours until he can file.a missing person's report. "She could be by then, her body cold and thrown in a ditch, what's wrong with you people?!" They insist that most missing people show up within 24 hours, and that he should call and check back in the morning. He hears rocks hit his window, the familiar sounds of his girlfriend, Jill, trying to get his attention. "I'll call you in the morning, thank for your help," he gets off the phone as Jill is crawling through the window."Hey sexy," she purrs and greets him with a soft kiss. She immediately senses Chad isn't himself and he tells her about his mom missing. Jill listens to him hashing out his thoughts out loud, she knows that he and his woman are very close. Chad senses that she doesn't understand. "Jill, listen, it's just that me and my mom have a special relationship, it's not typical, it's hard to explain." Jill smiles sweetly, "well if you were my mine, I would want you all to myself." Oh.. she loves his lips, she dreams of him, she is head over heels in love with Chad.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Jill Kassidy, Cherie Deville - Obsession
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03281 секунды с 9 запросами