View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:25 PM   #65
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

06 Jan 2019
Ariel Anderssen

A Storm Coming

The winds raced through the field, blowing the corn stalks and the flowers violently from side to side. The storm clouds seemed to gather out of nowhere. She decided she would take refuge in the old barn. Surely no-one would mind her taking shelter from the storm here? Not even in this godforsaken backwater? Although she had to admit that the locals in the pub last night were surly to a positively scary degree, even they wouldn't begrudge an innocent girl a bit of a roof over her head in the rain?

37,3 Мb

Sophia Smith

Poolside Pillar Ornament

Sophia Smith bound as a pillar ornament - ready for the orgies! She knows that the guests will be able to amuse themselves with her in any way they please- and with her hands bound above her head, she will be helpless to resist!

17,7 Мb

Czech Beauty

The Belle, but not the ball

Love this set of stunning fitness-model-turned-bondage-girl Czech Beauty! The first time you work with someone you never really know what they are going to bring to the shoot- partially in terms of clothes and outfits, but mostly in terms of how much they "get it". Can they pull of the combination of righteous indignation and super-sexy pose that really makes for a great bondage photostory? Czech Beauty really can- just look at these photos! I love the way a really good model can sell the whole "I am dressed up in my best party frock like a Princess but you have locked me in a wicked steel globe cuff and gagged me so I can't go to the ball. I'm outraged but also slightly intrigued to have managed to captivate you to such a degree that you take such ungentlemanly action against me! Is your motive lust, jealousy, possessiveness, or is it even for my own good? Is there a cruse of which I know nothing waiting for me at the castle, or perchance has the wicked Duke himself given orders that I be captured and brought to his lair?"

Архив 15,7 Мb
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (04-29-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.07916 секунды с 9 запросами