View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 04:24 AM   #36
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A friend told me that I really can experience some adrenaline in the streets of Zizkov. So I took my camera, money and started the hunt. I hadn't fucked for quite a long timel, so I could not wait to shoot some good pussy down. But that day seemed unsuccessful, but finally I was blessed. I met a beautiful, long-haired Petra, who worked as a secretary. I persuaded her to show me her breasts in a tram. The beauty turned me so hot, that I could not hold back and shagged her a little harder. Although she did not like it much and was worried about being recorded on camera, she finally was not upset. However, I gave her a proper dose of dough. I completely enjoyed it on that sunny day and I was just a bit sorry that she did not want to take my phone number. I hope I will meet her again. I wonder how you would like Petra.

File Name : Secretary Petra.wmv
File Size : 300.34 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:20:03

Download:
AnzFile: Secretary Petra.wmv - 300.3 MB
TakeFile: Secretary Petra.wmv - 300.34 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.05989 секунды с 9 запросами