CrazyBaby13

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

CrazyBaby13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fresh Set of Legs

Fresh Set of Legs

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I just started dating an older guy because I wanted to experiment and try new things. I couldn't do any of that with my last boyfriend because he said the things I wanted to do were weird. But I just like to have my feet tickled during sex. I have always had sensitive soles and arches, but I never knew that they would be sensitive in a sexual way. I just thought I was ticklish. But one night while my ex-boyfriend and I were on his couch, he was playing with my toes and he started tickling me. At first I laughed and wiggled around, but then he kept doing it and I realized it was turning me on. I told him not to stop and I played with my pussy while he watched. I came really hard that night. Now I want my feet played with all the time. But my ex-boyfriend wasn't into it. So, we broke up and I started checking out groups on the Internet for people with foot fetishes. That's where I found my new boyfriend. He is a lot older than me, but he loves to pamper my feet. He buys me cute socks and shoes and whenever I ask him to, he plays with my feet and sucks my toes. Sometimes I dress up and take dirty pics for him where I am naked and playing with my toes. We might even try a foot job soon!"

41 PICS - 1063x1600 - 29 Mb

Download File
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05516 секунды с 9 запросами