View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 07:59 PM   #64
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Seriousmalebondage - Cool Down

Seriousmalebondage - Cool Down

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

There are two of Rank's videos in this update. The first is titled 'Hanging Around' and the second is titled 'All Pumped Up'. The first video is a cool scene with a guy who is haanging upsidedown from the ceiling. His hands are enclosed in rubber helpless mitts and attached to his waist which renders him completely helpless. He is wearing a tight amber hood with a small breathing tube, and this is under a black rubber hood. This guy is really fucked, and enjoying every minute of it. In a second scene he is strapped into a giant oak bondage chair. This we got this chair from a private player on the east coast who was a cabinet maker and had built the chair for his own amusement. Eventually he sold it to us. Let me say that there's nothing better than to be in head-to-toe rubber and then restrained in some kind of bondage chair. This is the ultimate rubber experience as far as I'm concerned. We had this chair for a long time and then passed it on to our friend TapedAnd Tortured who lives down the street.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Cool Down
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14831 секунды с 9 запросами