View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:23 AM   #111
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Once I came up with this new idea I could not WAIT to film it. Video starts off with me giving you instruction to get your cock out and get it hard of course I help with that as if any is needed lol 🙂 Throughout the entire video I tell you both when I want you to stroke your cock and at what speed. While you are stroking I am stripping, playing and most importantly, farting. One of the reasons this was so much fun is I matched my fart intensity to the instructed stroke intensity! Make sure you follow my instructions 🙂 No speeding up! I also make sure you get some good whiffs in and talk about how my farts are smelling. The best part was definitely the end. I did a countdown from 10 to 0 I tell you when and WHERE I want you to cum once I hit zero of course 🙂 But the countdown isn just for you Its for me too.. Once I hit zero I push a HUGE stream of big smelly farts out at the same time you are cumming expect it to be intense! Oh and the farting was in a ll different positions reference the gif 🙂
Models:

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.07999 секунды с 9 запросами