View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #171
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Goddess Demonia & Goddess Lyss - Young & Sadistic Ballbusting Lovers

Demonia has invited her friend Lyss for a hardcore SM party, each dominatrix has brought her slave, Yvette for sodomy, Ben for whipping and Niko for ballbusting.

Demonia and Lyss are young, beautiful and sadistic and when they are with extreme masochistes, their pleasure to hurt their slaves is double: "torturing my slaves as I want and without any limit is my greatest pleasure - DEMONIA - April 2014. Dear reader, masochistic buddy, I know that you're getting a hard-on when you hear these words. Dressed in leather and vinyl, thighboots, Demonia and Lyss have decided to destroy Niko's balls: spread your legs bitch! Get a move on! 2 Mistresses, four feet who hit his testicles but there's something much more better than feet when you want to hit: the whip... Have you ever tried? No? Really? You should do! Both Girls hit Niko's balls with their shoes and with their whips, the slave howls with pain and suddenly runs for it to hide behind a cupboard! The sadistic girls laugh at him and bring him back to the dungeon. The slave is punished for this flight: CBT, Wartenberg wheel, we reserved a little surprise for the end but BEWARE: it is very hard!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 643 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:51
Audio: WMA, 6 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05641 секунды с 9 запросами