All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Carrie's Birthday Present: Big, Black Cock

Carrie's Birthday Present: Big, Black Cock

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 124 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 19 min 18 s
Description: When this video opens, Carrie Romano, who turned 56 just the other day, is rubbing her body. She�s obviously horny and obviously a little oblivious to the camera.�I can�t wait to have a black cock,� Carrie moans. �Hard, black cock. It�s been so long. I love interracial. I�m going to get that black cock between my boobies. I want that black cock in my pussy.� But Carrie obviously doesn�t know what she�s in for. She obviously doesn�t realize how BIG is big. Castro shows up, and without saying a word, he starts licking Carrie�s big, fake tits. Then he eats her pierced pussy. She�s totally naked, and he hasn�t taken off a stitch of clothing, which seems right to us. And now that she�s had her pussy properly eaten, Carrie�s ready for Castro�s rod.�Let me suck your big, black cock,�she says. She tries to get as much of his cock as possible into her little mouth, and what she can�t suck, she strokes. And then� �Okay, put that big, black cock in my pussy.� She keeps saying �big, black cock� like just the thought of it can make her cum, and then Castro hammers her pussy in a variety of positions, hammers it hard, then from behind before shooting his load all over her ass cheeks. Happy birthday, Carrie.
Genre : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, XXX

Download File:
Carrie's Birthday Present: Big, Black Cock
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05573 секунды с 9 запросами