View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 03:24 PM   #652
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Seriousmalebondage - Rank In flated

Seriousmalebondage - Rank In flated

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Once again I am out of town helping my friends build an ultra-cool jail play facility, so I am updating the website remotely. The play facility includes two jail cells, a solitary confinement cell with two doors between the prisoner and the guard, and a 4x8 padded cell with overhead infrared tv camera for monitoring the psycho patient.

Just thinking out loud - either directly or indirectly the internet is allowing previously taboo interests to surface and flourish. Such is the case with my friends jail project. It was inspired by other private jail cells which I have featured on this website. We will see more of these play jails spring up in the future as others decide to build their own. I wish I owned a jail myself. I would be locked up in it every night. I guess the next best thing is to help my friends build one. Stay tuned to this website as I will be shooting videos in their new jail very soon.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Rank In flated
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03429 секунды с 9 запросами