View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:41 AM   #87
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Imogen - I'm Gonna Blackmail You Sissy

Imogen - I'm Gonna Blackmail You Sissy

Y'know what all my experience fucking with you wimps has taught me? More than anything else, you're terrified of being outed as a SISSY! As soon as I've got you posing for me in a pair of panties, I know you're fucked. You think I was just being cute, telling you that it would turn me on to see you wearing my panties. You thought I would just keep that photo to myself? No loser - it's the start of a deep pit of blackmail for you. As soon as I have a photo of you in my pretty, girly panties you'll do ANYTHING for it not to be shared. You'll wear even more frilly, feminine things. You'll put on a sissy dress, heels, makeup - even a wig Ha-ha! And the more you dress up for me, the more evidence I collect. I tell you that you have to keep doing as I say, or I'll EXPOSE your secret.
Do you want my girlfriends to see you dressed like that? Your friends? You boss huh? You're fucked now sissy - you have to keep taking more and more forced-feminization because you're being blackmailed. Where will it end? Will I send you out in public like that? Will I make you work on webcams for me? Will I make you suck cock for me?... I guess we're gonna have to find out sissy!

File Size : 530 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26066 секунды с 9 запросами