Default Bondage for Dessert Part 1 – Handcuffs and Heels

Bondage for Dessert Part 1 – Handcuffs and Heels

Info:
Name : Bondage for Dessert Part 1 – Handcuffs and Heels
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 145 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 31 min 4 s

We had just gotten home from our Saturday night date. *Went to a nice Japanese restaurant and had sushi and drinks. *All we talked about was how we couldn’t wait to get home and Martin putting me in some handcuffs and leg irons. *We got back to the house and I immediately got to the computer to finish the update so that we could go upstairs and retire to the bedroom. *The whole time, Martin was checking me out while I worked – in my short, tight skirt, sexy tube top and shiny black heels. *He sat behind me talking about all the things he wanted to do to me so I went into the Playroom and grabbed some cuffs for my elbows and wrists, the leg irons, and one of my favorite gags and brought them back to the office. *As soon as I came back with all the toys, Martin has me put the legs irons on and walk to him. *He puts the other two handcuffs on my tiny wrists and elbows, then has me fetch the ball gag so he can strap it in tight. *He goes for the nipple clamps, puts them on me, then has me display myself on my knees for a bit while he sits back and watches. *After a while, he replaces all the cuffs with rope, ties me on my knees – elbows, wrists, and ankles, and attaches rope from my throat to my feet – one of his go-to ties.
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03205 секунды с 9 запросами