Assaulted Part 1 – Violated

Actress:
Name: Assaulted Part 1 – Violated

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 103 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 22 min 20 s

Best way to explain this night was that Martin taking me into the Playroom and having his way. *You may hear it a lot, but that’s what really happened. *He took me from the office and into the Playroom and just completely violated and roughed me up. *What you don’t see is that he put me on my knees and fucked my throat. *What you do see, is the aftermath of it all. *With the spit and tears all over my face, drool on my clothes and my tits pulled out of my top. *I love it when he treats me like his slut. *After he was done fucking my mouth, he makes me stand in place with my legs spread, then he puts clover clamps on my nipples, ropes my elbows, then puts a bag over my head and ropes it shut. *He finishes roping my elbows, then crotch ropes my pussy then aggressively putting his hands all over me and shoving his fingers in my mouth. My favorite. *I LOVE how much I can’t breathe. *Then Martin puts me on top of the platform, ties my arms to the ceiling and then ties my legs spread to each end and wrecks me some more.

DOWNLOAD: Assaulted Part 1 – Violated
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07975 секунды с 9 запросами