Default 16 Minutes Shy of the Goal Part 1

16 Minutes Shy of the Goal Part 1

Info:
Name : 16 Minutes Shy of the Goal Part 1
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 104 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 22 min 16 s

I had been practicing for a 1-hour hogtie and it hasn’t exactly been an easy task for me. *Martin is confident it’s a piece of cake for me since he ties me in bed for MUCH longer but to me, the situation if different – much more difficult and a lot harder to endure. *In the bedroom, there are a lot of elements that distract my mind from the pain in many ways. *The key for me is pleasure. *Take a massively back- arching hogtie. *Mouth gagged, hair pulled to my feet, elbows crushed, and completely immobilized. *Martin is able to tie me up and have his way. *Flip me onto my side, have me open and close my knees to flash my pussy, flip me upside down so I’m laying on my tightly bound arms, finger me, slip a vibrator inside me, or fuck me for as long as he pleases. *Take this same hogtie and put me on top of a rotating disc*the circumference of my tiny torso with a my body flat on splintered board with rough edges. *No pleasure, no attention. *Unable to move because there’s just no way to go. *The hard surface, no pleasure, no attention and nothing to take my mind away from the pain makes it that much harder for me. *I would pass the 30-minute mark with no issues. *I set my mind blank, I’m focused, determined, and I feel good, but once I hit 35-40 minutes EVERYTHING starts setting in and I get begin to get extremely anxious. *The rope around my wrists have my hands throbbing, the pain in my arms become unbearable, and I start wanting to adjust myself uncontrollably. *Once I start*changing the placement of my legs, I screw myself by making something else hurt. *I bite down and push myself to go longer… another 2 minutes, 1 minute, and then I can’t. *Tapout. *Try harder next time.
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03217 секунды с 9 запросами