Default Asiana’s Worst Nightmare Custom Video Part 1 – Holding On For Dear Life

Asiana’s Worst Nightmare Custom Video Part 1 – Holding On For Dear Life

Info:
Name : Asiana’s Worst Nightmare Custom Video Part 1 – Holding On For Dear Life
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 71.4 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 15 min 26 s

I’m wearing a garter belt and stockings, high heels, and a super tight arm binder fit perfectly for my tiny arms. *I am standing spread, straddling a large dildo, long and and deep inside me enough to keep me standing in place. *Unable to move forward, backward, nor hop off, but I could slide myself up and down. *The trick to the game was the weight that was attached to the chain of my nipple clamps that I had to hold in my ring gagged mouth – using only my tongue. *I was absolutely terrified because everyone knows, nipple torture pushes my pain threshold and if I dropped the weight, I’d come to my tap out. *As if this game weren’t tough enough, Martin teases me with wand, then pulls away before I get too worked up – then does this a couple more times. *When he finally keeps the wand to my pussy long enough for me to cum, the closer I get, the more fearful I am to let myself go because I was so afraid to scream and accidentally drop the weight. *Thankfully I didn’t, because my. orgasm. was. EXPLOSIVE!
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03601 секунды с 9 запросами