Default Bondage is my Medicine

Bondage is my Medicine

Info:
Name : Bondage is my Medicine
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 60.6 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 13 min 38 s

Just a regular Friday night, just had dinner, now hanging out in the office. *I’m working on the update and Martin was working on a new logo for the site. *I had been working all day long with not much time away from the computer so I was getting a little anxious. *I tried working through it but it only got worse so I had to step away from my desk. *I tried sitting on the couch and that didn’t work, so I asked Martin to tie me up. *It always seems to help. *I go into the studio and come back with a ball gag and some rope. *What you don’t see, is me gagging myself and then kneeling before Martin – sliding the tightly strapped ball gag up and down Martin’s cock – making sure the ball is nicely wet with my drool. *Those who happen to catch us on the Office Cam, saw it live. *Martin then puts me in a hogtie with my throat roped and my feet tied, then tied together. *Two things I absolutely LOVE. *I roll myself around on the carpet, arching my back, sticking my tits out, and spreading my knees, trying to look as sexy and slutty as possible. *After some time, I’m untied and I get right back to work to finish the update. *Later on, another piece of footage that wasn’t recorded but caught on the Office Cam, was me wanting more which resulted in getting tied up a second time within the hour.
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03553 секунды с 9 запросами