Default Martin Makin’ it Rain

Martin Makin’ it Rain

Info:
Name : Martin Makin’ it Rain
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 62.8 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 13 min 50 s

It was getting late and almost time for Martin to leave. *Another late night in the office with no time today for play*up but we weren’t separating until at least one of us gets off. *Since there was no time for sex, I wanted to get tied up while Martin jerked off to me – bound and gagged and yearning for him to cum all over me. *So, I go for the rope and begin roping my pussy and stuffing my mouth, while Martin finishes the rest. *As soon as he finished tying me up, I was SO eager to be on my knees and all over his cock. *Mouth stuffed and wrapped, doesn’t matter! *That shit’s not getting in MY WAY! *Martin relax in his chair and strokes his cock, while I arch my back, stick my ass out, and slide my tightly wrapped mouth up and down his dick. *I open my mouth wide, showing him I’m ready to take his cum, then I maneuver myself around and bend forward so I give him a view of my back side. *Struggling to maintain the wad inside my mouth, I patiently wait until Martin blows his load all over my face.
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01922 секунды с 9 запросами