Default Special Request

Special Request

Info:
Name : Special Request
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 102 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 22 min 53 s

The Saturday that had just passed, I was wearing a pair of pantyhose that I had never worn before. *They were Barely There, sheer, nude pantyhose along with a sexy dress. *Martin loved them so much, he asked that I wear them again Monday, with one of his favorite skin tight dresses. *So I did. *I wore the same pantyhose, a skin tight tube dress, and D’Orsay heels all day in the office. *Throughout the day, Martin and I were discussing how much we both couldn’t wait until he got his hands on me later that day. *Telling me all the things he’s going to do. *As soon as he came home, he wasted no time tying me up. *Snatching me up and hogtying me on the floor. *Elbows crushed, ankles crossed with my knees spread wide, my wrists tightly bound to my crotch rope, throat to my elbows, elbows to my feet. *Once the throat was tied, my response was immediate and I began to throw a fit. *I tossed and turned, I screamed and cried, I tried to release my wrists but I couldn’t move them, I rolled myself over to my side, then back again, and got upset*when Martin tied my hair and pulled it back. *After he had enough in the office, he decided it was time he wanted me in the Playroom. *In the Playroom, Martin has me on my toes with my*crotch rope and my hair pulled to the ceiling. *Mouth packed and wrapped tight until he’s ready to take me upstairs.
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06292 секунды с 9 запросами