The Wedding Crasher Custom Video Part 2

Actress:
Name: The Wedding Crasher Custom Video Part 2

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 58.5 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 13 min 6 s

Martin had me hogtied on the bed while he left me in the room. *I wasn’t sure what he left to do until he came back with a luggage cart, put me on it while I was still tied up and pushed me down the hall. *I guess his plan was to take me back to his hotel room as if that was enough to stop me from actually going through with the wedding lol *I was*not*happy with his behavior. *He needs to get over the fact that we aren’t together anymore but he really thinks I still belong to him. *So he takes me to his room and ties me spread eagle on the bed. *I do, really love that but I was angry and what he was doing is not OK! *Martin knows how much I love all the things he does to me and he knows I can’t live without bondage. *It’s inside me forever and who I am but I can’t let him know how much I miss it. *While I’m restrained, he attempts to make me cum with the wand but I resist. *I can’t do this, I am about to get married! *But he is persistent and I still love Martin deep down inside, so I keep trying to resist but eventually I cum and when I do, I cum very hard. *I must have missed being gagged and tied after so long but I felt so guilty for what has happened. *Martin reminds me that I belong to him and leaves me tied on the bed.

DOWNLOAD: The Wedding Crasher Custom Video Part 2
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04923 секунды с 9 запросами