All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sharing my personal toilet PrincessNikki

Sharing my personal toilet PrincessNikki

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 429 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 6 min 59 s
Description: I have invited two girlfriends to join me for a party, Nasty Khalifa and Anna. I introduce my girlfriends to my toilet, and ask him if he wants to eat from these juicy asses. All he is good for eating our waste, and drinking our pee anyway. My girlfriend find it hilarious that men are this pathetic and eat shit from girls, and drinking their pee. But I explain that they are not men, they are simply just toilets! The good thing is that they are portable so they can be useful wherever you are. You don't have to go to them, they come to you!
Anna start peeing in my personal toilets mouth, and me and Nasty Khalifa watch her fill up his pathetic mouth. Nasty Khalifa wants to use my toilet as well, and I tell the slave to prepare himself and open his mouth. He is after all for our service when we want, and for what we want. She needs to shit and since she had a party last night, it is going to be a lot. My friend fills my slaves mouth with shit while we are laughing, and I command my slave to smear his face with her shit. I command my other slave to come and wipe her ass clean after shitting, while Anna and me are watching and giving him commands.!
Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery

Download File:
Sharing my personal toilet
kearney46 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03407 секунды с 9 запросами