Yes, Please Part 1

Actress:
Name: Yes, Please Part 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 74.5 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 31 s

This is*my favorite type of scene because it’s all about me.* Everything I want and everything I love, Martin does it.* This is my kind of foreplay.* When it starts in one place and ends in the bedroom.* When it starts with bondage and ends in sex.* *This was a night where we were hanging out in the office and Martin approaches me at my desk.* Probing my mouth with his fingers, making me take it as deep as I can.* After getting my mouth nice and wet, he f0rces me to my knees and fucks my mouth before taking me upstairs.* I strip my clothes off and stand with my legs spread up against the pole.* Waiting for him to do what he pleases.* I love it when it doesn’t need to be tight or extreme too.* Something as simple as standing spread with my hands cuffed behind my back, gagged and chained to the pole by the clover clamps.* The way the chain is wrapped around the pole, only allows me very little movement in which I don’t want to make!* So I stand very still and display my body for him.* There to suffer and there to serve as his eye candy until he’s ready to reward me.

DOWNLOAD: Yes, Please Part 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03670 секунды с 9 запросами