RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Face Sitting Dirty Lesbian Couple with Nikki Ford Full Length Scene

Face Sitting - Dirty Lesbian Couple with Nikki Ford - Full Length Scene

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Farting, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Nikki Ford fed me farts for breakfast, and even though I didn't mind it as much as I would have thought, I decide to give her a little taste of her own medicine and sit on her face when my ass is super sweaty from going for a run after work. Nikki has to sniff up all the dirty scents on my ass as payback for this morning! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Face Sitting - Nikki Ford's Farts for Breakfast

Life is all about trying new things, and when my sexy girlfriend, Nikki Ford, attempts to feed me her farts for breakfast, at first I balk. Who wants to contend with a stinky keister first thing in the morning? I thought it seemed pretty foul, but after getting in a few ass sniffs, then licking her fart-spewing pucker, I find the whole thing to be pretty fun - and tasty! When it's time for us to get ready for work, I consider trying this again later!

Ass Sniffing - Sweaty Revenge on Nikki Ford

Eating Nikki Ford's farts for breakfast was no fun, well, it kinda was, but I'm going to get some sweet revenge on her! When I come home from running and stair-climbing, I plop my ass on her face so she can sniff up all the sweat that has saturated my pants. What I really want is for her to sniff my ass directly, so I make her get on her knees to get her nose right up against my sweaty, stinky ass hole! She loves my smelly ass, so I don't know how much of a genuine punishment this is!

File name: Face Sitting - Dirty Lesbian Couple with Nikki Ford - Full Length Scene
File size: 380 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Face Sitting - Dirty Lesbian Couple with Nikki Ford - Full Length Scene
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05410 секунды с 9 запросами