RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Smell Fetish Mary Jane Mayhem's Punishment Full Length Scene

Smell Fetish - Mary Jane Mayhem's Punishment - Full Length Scene

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Farting, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
I try my best to please my sexy girlfriend, Mary Jane Mayhem. However, she constantly breaks promises, and that stinks! To teach her a lesson, I have exposed her to some other things that stink, such as my nasty salmon-scented morning breath and farts - shot directly onto her face and tongue. Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Smell Fetish - Bagels and Lox Morning Breath Punishment with Mary Jane Mayhem

I love her, but Mary Jane Mayhem never fails to disappoint me. I'm so over it! Last night, she promised we would cuddle, and I had grand plans to serve breakfast in bed and share a really romantic morning with her. But her slacking ass fell asleep on the couch yet again, so I prepped breakfast for one, which was bagels and lox! To punish my lacking lady, I wake her with my rank lox and morning breath. There's nothing worse than the amalgamation of morning and lox breath! I made her smell it all, as I breathed into her nose and did not let up until she said she was sorry. Let's see if this harsh punishment teaches this lazy lounger a lesson!

Farting - Face Farting Punishment with Mary Jane Mayhem

Slacker Mary Jane Mayhem ruined my romantic plans for the two of us, so I punished her with my stinky morning breath, but I wasn't finished! She will learn a lesson this time, so I proffer more stink, in the form of shooting disgusting farts into her face, then having her lick my ripe ass while I pass gas. She brought this on herself, and smelling and tasting my farts should teach her how to be more thankful in the future and not break promises.

File name: Smell Fetish - Mary Jane Mayhem's Punishment - Full Length Scene
File size: 316 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Smell Fetish - Mary Jane Mayhem's Punishment - Full Length Scene
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11920 секунды с 9 запросами