Old 07-21-2019, 08:47 PM   #6
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Riding Ducati

Riding Ducati
Daisy Ducati

Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs. When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor. I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right. The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can't take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.
GENRE:Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Fingering

Size: 15 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 800x1200 | Gallery: 54

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07817 секунды с 9 запросами