Cast video: Lucie
Name: Lucie - Set 1 [1/2] - Movieclip

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 122 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 3 min 19 s

Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek
Description: I'm engrossed in a shoot with two girls on the shoreline when I spot in the background Lucie walking around in the shallow waters. Completely topless and looking stunning, she seems to have noticed us and I'm starting to think she is purposely attracting attention. As she starts heading back to her beach towel, I send Mira, our translator, off to intercept her while I finish shooting the two hotties which I have to admit I've got completely distracted from. It takes me the whole of 10 minutes to complete their set whilst ensuring I can monitor where Lucie is so I can find her.
Finally I am free to approach Lucie. I can see she is smiling and chatting happily away with Mira, definitely a good sign! And yes, she is up for a shoot! I ask her to let her hair down which she is happy to do. Wow, even more gorgeous. We commence the shoot on the shoreline and it becomes instantly clear this girl is something special. She is a total natural in front of the camera, making her own pose and expressions, very bubbly and sexy. Watch out for some amazing sets from Lucie to come, she mesmerised the Flaunt It team during the summer and we went out of our way to work with her again!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lucie - Set 1 [1/2] - Movieclip - 122 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03018 секунды с 9 запросами