Bound, Gagged, Dirty, Wet and Loving It Part 1

Actress:
Name: Bound, Gagged, Dirty, Wet and Loving It Part 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 142 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 31 s

Right before starting the show, Martin sprays the dirty ground and gets it nice and wet for me.* Then he brings me to that spot,*already strapped up in a leather collar and arm restraint.* He gags my mouth with a large ball gag and has me stand there with my legs spread while he gets me nice and wet too.* I’m loving everything so far.* Once he started getting the ground wet, I pictured that I would be rolling around in that nice, dirty puddle.* Sure enough, Martin puts me on my stomach and hogties me – crossed ankles with a chain going from my ankles to my wrists.* Now the true fun begins where I’m free to struggle around.* Tossing and turning from one side to the other, and then to my stomach.* And it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be to flip myself onto my back.* Every time I did, I couldn’t stay that way for very long because of the collar restricting my breathing.* All the while, Martin periodically spills freezing cold water all over me as I struggle to maintain a comfortable position.

DOWNLOAD: Bound, Gagged, Dirty, Wet and Loving It Part 1
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04999 секунды с 9 запросами