View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 09:37 PM   #93
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Jerk Off Instruction Ancient Chinese Secret Self Facial

Jerk Off Instruction - Ancient Chinese Secret Self-Facial

Have you ever heard of the ancient Chinese teachings of the White Tigress? Practitioners believe that semen has medicinal qualities for health, rejuvenation and everlasting youth. Traditionally, it was women performing this rite, giving a man oral sex so he could ejaculate on her face. Yet this is no ordinary facial, the recipient must let the semen congeal on her face for at least an hour for the semen to penetrate her pores. You've been feeling tired and run down lately, haven't you? Don't you miss the energy and zest for life you had when you were younger? I believe its time for men like you to take this ancient secret for themselves. You hold the key to your health and vitality in your own testicles. Watch and follow my instructions as I guide you to your first of many self-facials, and play this clip each day in your training. Cum to enjoy the warm semen splattered across your face, and feel yourself becoming younger and more energetic by each day...
GENRE:Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Size: 463 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 10 min 35 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03463 секунды с 9 запросами