View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #27
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Dean Of Ass Fuck U

Dean Of Ass Fuck U

"My kids are always saying to me, 'Mom, you're so boring. Why don't you loosen up a little?'" said California housewife/MILF Erica Lauren. "They'll never know the truth!" The truth is that Erica is a mom. She's a wife. She's a part-time executive assistant. And she's also a swinger who, once in a while, gets her freak on in front of the camera. And that means take big cocks up her tight asshole, too! "My husband and I are swingers, so I always knew I loved having sex while people watched," she said. "But over the past four years, I've discovered that I also love having sex in front of the camera, and the naughtier and nastier the better. Deep-throat blow jobs, DPs, getting fucked in the ass, sucking my ass juices off of a nice, hard, slimy cock...I'm down for all of that. Of course, my children don't know about my secret life. They still think I need to loosen up a bit. But I don't know how that's possible." As you examine these photos, check out how happy Erica seems to be when she's getting ass-fucked. Yeah, once in a while she has a look that says, "Wow, that cock really feels big in my ass!" but for the most part, she's a very happy ass-fuckee. As the Dean of Ass Fuck U should be. Related Tags AnalBlondeBlowjobCumshotMILFXXX
GENRE:Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

Size: 15 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1063x1600 | Gallery: 60

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06458 секунды с 9 запросами