View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 05:22 AM   #207
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default I Pooped My Jeans on a Work Conference Call! Desperation

I Pooped My Jeans on a Work Conference Call! Desperation

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 108 MiB Time: 6 min 51 s

Poop Videos, Panty/Jean Pooping, Desperation
So I got hired (at a really good salary!! yeah!) at the last minute to fix the English translation for a French company’s website. They had fired their non-native English speaking translator because he was so bad at English!
Now the deadline for the website’s launch is only 3 hours away and I am absolutely not allowed to leave the conference call I am on with my client! But guess what? STORY OF MY LIFE LOL: I have to take a shit and am stuck on the call….what do I do?!?!
I am in my comfy house ‘jeggings’ (jeans-leggings) that are nice and stretchy and tight….I feel the poop trying to push its way out. I resist and I resist, but I can’t hide my desperation from my clients on the Skype call. I make grunting noises, I breath heavily, inhale deeply, sorta squeal hahaha.
I lie about why I am making noises saying ‘I must be congested!’ My clients keep asking me if I am ok….they know something else is the matter!
THEN. I can’t take it any longer and start pooping in my jeggings….I hold my breath, and exhale with relief. Then my client says he hears something, a crackling noise!!! OMG!!!!! He must have heard a little bit of the sound of the shit coming out of my asshole! How embarrassing! I make up a lame excuse and say it must be the bad connection :/
I am really stuck there with my shit packed in my jeggings. :O(
Finally, I am able to get off the call and remove my shit-in pants and show you my dirty poop-smeared ass, and the round package of shit I had no choice but to push out into my pants!
My life! LOL
This clip is so exciting with me holding it for a long time, desperation, and finally the sweet release :O)
Enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17651 секунды с 9 запросами