View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 11:20 AM   #34
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/9/7Ho9B/MirandaTerri01 s.jpg[...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Threesome (FMM), XXX

Description : Miranda Torri is back at . Remember her? She's the mother who was referred to us by her daughter, Cassy, who had posed for 40SomethingMag.com. She's the one who was so surprised that anyone would want to see her naked body, no less her naked body getting fucked? She's the one who took a high, hard black one from Lucas Stone and enjoyed every inch and every drop. Well, Miranda, now 67, returned to our studio, and while she was here, she reported that: 1. She's still dating (and fucking) her much younger, very-well-hung black boyfriend. 2. She loves talking dirty, like calling her pussy her "old pussy" and saying, "I'm an old slut." She told us that when her boyfriend's fucking her, he calls her an "old whore." Now isn't that special? 3. She's still fantasizing about having her first three-way. Well, this time, she's coming close. Not three guys but two, and that ain't bad for an old broad who didn't start fucking on-camera until about a year ago. "I can't wait," Miranda said. "Are they going to cum on my face?" Betcha you can't wait to find out, either, can you? Related Tags BlondeBlowjobCumshotMILFThreesome (FMM)XXX

Pics : 40
Size : 20 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1067x1600

Download - 20 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10811 секунды с 9 запросами